- 08 Mar 2019
- Dorothée David
- Opening of polling stations
On the day of the elections, a main electoral office and, as the case may be, additional electoral offices must be set up in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, each comprising a president and two assessors. The head of the company or their delegate will act as the president of the main election office.
If an observer has been appointed to a polling station in accordance with Article 5 (6) of the Grand-Ducal Regulations of 11 September 2018 on electoral operations for the appointment of staff representatives, this observer shall not be a member of the electoral office.
- Opening, running and closing of the polling station
Polling stations will be opened and closed at the times indicated on the displayed notice.
- Counting of the votes
The counting of votes must take place immediately after the polling station is closed. A counting form is available in the employer area of the website MyGuichet.lu.
- Compilation and communication of the results via the ITM Platform
The president and the assessors of the main office and, as the case may be, of the additional offices will draw up and sign forthwith a report on electoral operations and the results of the vote. The minutes recording counts is to be printed via the employer space on the MyGuichet electronic platform.
To communicate the voting results to the ITM, the president of the main office must, via the MyGuichet electronic platform:
- Record the results of the vote with the information required by Article 32 (4) of the Grand-Ducal Regulations of 11 September 2018 on electoral operations for the appointment of staff representatives.
- Establish and sign minutes giving a general description of the elections , for which a form is available in the employer space on the site MyGuichet.lu.
- Provide ITM with the results of the vote as well as a copy of the aforementioned minutes via the electronic platform (declaration of results procedure).
A copy of the aforementioned minutes will be sent to any union that has submitted a list.