- 14 May 2021
- Dorothée David
The new CCT SAS signed on 9 February 2021 by COPAS, FEDAS Luxembourg and DLJ on the one hand, and the trade unions OGBL and LCGB on the other hand, was declared to be of general obligation for the whole sector by the Grand-Ducal Regulation of 28 April 2021 published in Mémorial A no. 356 on 11 May 2021.
The new CCT SAS covers the period between 1 January 2021 and 31 December 2023.
The main new provisions include:
- value of the index point increased to €2.41733 (+ 1.98%), bringing it into line with the hospital federation’s collective labour agreement (CCT FHL);
- the so-called “clothing allowance” (“masse d’habillement”) increased from €190 to €200 per year;
- flexibility of the monthly reference period reduced from 20% to 10%;
- additional payment for hours worked in excess of the annual semi-net working hours laid down by the CCT;
- additional payment for all hours worked on a day on which an employee was not originally scheduled to work;
- withdrawal of the option to set up a time-saving account;
- number of days of annual leave increased from 33 to 34 days, from 35 to 36 days for employees aged 50 and over, and from 36 to 37 days for employees aged 55 and over;
- 2 additional days’ leave awarded for 2021, on a one-off basis;
- 20 guaranteed weekends off per year;
- respect for the employee's disconnection.